WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT, WE COMPLY WITH OUR STATUTORY DUTY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE STORAGE OF DATA, THE TYPE OF DATA, THEIR PURPOSE, AND OUR IDENTITY. WE ALSO NOTIFY YOU OF THE INITIAL REGISTRATION AND THE TYPE OF DATA SUBMITTED.
PIONEER ASSET MANAGEMENT AG (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.pioneeram.ch. As a Swiss company we are subject to Swiss Laws and Regulates, however we also adhere to the EU-issued GDPR.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Government (Data Protection Act, DSG) and in accordance with GDPR, every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data.
We comply with these terms. Personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The details can be found in the following explanations. We look forward to your visit to our website and your interest in our services. The protection of your personal data in the processes of collecting, processing, and use is very important to us and takes place within the framework of Swiss legal regulations.
In the following, we will explain what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
1.1 TYPES OF INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
Whenever you access the website, certain data is automatically stored, either for system administration or for statistical, security, or tracking purposes, on our servers and those of the providers of the services and products we subscribe and/or have installed. This data may include but is not limited to:
- The name of your internet service provider,
- The IP address of the requesting computer, as well as the device ID or individual device identifier and device type,
- Information on the use of our website (for example, pages visited, geographical location, time spent on the website, online transactions),
- Requesting domain (origin from which you came to our website),
- Description of the type of internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal and the name of your access provider,
- Location information, including location data from your mobile device.
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide a better website,
- Keywords that were used to find our website.
Our legitimate interest in (Article 6 DSGVO) for the collection of data is based on the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluating system security and stability,
- Further administrative purposes,
- In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
1.2 HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website.
We may collect personal identification information such as your name and email address from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information.
1.3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To analyze our website performance, including the aggregate number of people visiting our website and which website pages are the most popular,
- To improve the content of our web pages and to customize the content and layout of our pages,
- To deliver the information you request from the Website, such as an article, news, review, analysis, etc,
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so,
- To provide customer support,
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues,
- To provide you with periodic promotional emails and newsletters. We may choose to starting a newsletter and sending you promotional emails. You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive these emails by sending a withdrawal notice to email@example.com.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Service providers who assist us in providing our website and its infrastructure,
- Third-party software providers, where the provider hosts the relevant personal data on our behalf,
- Professional advisers such as solicitors, accountants, tax advisors, auditors, and insurance brokers,
- Advertising and promotional agencies carrying out our marketing campaigns on our behalf.
A transfer of your data to third parties other than those listed above does not take place, unless:
- You have given your express consent to this (Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR),
- This is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- There is a legal obligation to pass it on (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- Disclosure is required for asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR).
3. AFFECTED RIGHTS
You can at any time request information on what personal data we store of you. For this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include proof of identity.
You can at any time request that your data be corrected (Art. 16 GDPR) or deleted (Art. 17 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal conditions for doing so are met (Art. 18 GDPR).
You are also entitled to withdraw at any time your declared consent (Art. 7 GDPR) to the future use or processing of your personal data. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. For this purpose, please email us at email@example.com.
We delete the stored data as soon as it is not used for the specified purposes anymore.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that a right of objection is provided for by law. In the case of an effective revocation, your personal data will also be automatically deleted by us (Article 21 GDPR). If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of violations of the data protection regulations, you have acc. (Article 77 DSGVO) the possibility to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
4. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
The data collected will be stored by us as long as necessary for the performance of the contracts we have entered into, or you have not exercised your right to cancellation or your right to transfer data to another company.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our services.
You can control and/or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored therein. If you do this, however, some services and functionalities of our website may not work. You can find out how to delete or block cookies in the Help and Support section of your Internet browser.
6. EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS AS INTEGRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
6.1 THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, we may include or offer links to third-party products or services on the website. These third-party providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these services.
6.2 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
6.3 GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Google Tag Manager makes it possible to manage website tags across an area. Google Tag Manager implements tags only. This means that no cookies are used, and no personal data is collected. Google Tag Manager launches other tags that may collect data, but Google Tag Manager has no access to such data. If it is disabled at the domain or cookie level, all tracking tags also remain disabled provided that they have been implemented using Google Tag Manager.
6.5 SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Our website links to ’s social media channels by providing buttons on each page. These buttons lead to the social media platforms LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Medium, and/or YouTube. If you click on any of these buttons while being logged in to the corresponding social media platform, it allows that platform to associate the visit to our pages with your user account.
7. DATA SECURITY
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data so that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. If you would like to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information can not be completely guaranteed with this communication method. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by telephone or by post. For e-mail communication, we recommend the best possible encryption of your outbox via SSL technology. For more information, please contact your e-mail service provider.
8. UP-TO-DATENESS AND CHANGE OF THIS DATA PROTECTION EXPLANATION
9. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
We are pleased to help all concerned in connection with the handling of personal data and exercising their rights. For assistance, please contact email@example.com. We are committed to dealing with all questions promptly.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This declaration concerning data protection is governed by the relevant provisions of Swiss law and shall be interpreted in accordance therewith. Any disputes arising in association with the use of this website shall be exclusively settled in the relevant courts of law in Switzerland.
Pioneer Asset Management AG